How We Can Work With Your Whisky Brand…
Our Current Statistics
Over 4000 Twitter followers
Over 1500 Newsletter subscribers
Over 2500 Facebook Likes
In House Whisky Blogging
Work with us to reach a dedicated and growing audience of whisky lovers. We have proven track record of success in Birmingham and represent an engaged and interested audience who we reach through creative and unique whisky tastings, events and festivals. We also work with a wonderful network of writers, bloggers and personalities who can help spread the word about your brands.
How You Can Work With Us
There are a number of different ways to work with us: From hosting a tasting event, taking a stand at one (or both) of our internationally renowned festivals, working on a creative activation, providing stock for our in-house blogger to review, or, crafting an offer for our members. We are happy to work with you closely to put together a bespoke offering.
Ways To Work With Us
1.) Whisky Festivals:
We organise two flagship whisky festivals in two great cities - Birmingham (March 2nd 2019) and Bristol (September 7th 2019). We attract people from all over the country to these immersive whisky experiences. Our festivals differ as we have introduced a number of interactive and creative elements, as well as a highly curated whisk(e)y selection. Our audience is wide ranging, and attracts both whisky novices and aficionados.
2.) Tasting Events:
We organise over 80 sell-out events a year in Birmingham. These range from straight tasting events to food matching evenings or can even be something more creative (like themed cinema screenings or collaborations with local museums and art galleries). We market all events to our wide audience of whisky-lovers via social media, our mailing list and by utilising our network of local press and trade contacts.
3.) Blog Feature:
We work with a number of local whisky bloggers who regularly review whiskies in line with the events we organise. Their reviews are subjective and we don't have any influence over them but they are a useful promotional tool. We will always list where to buy the whisky locally as part of the review.
4) Bar Takeover
In February 2018 we proudly opened Birmingham's first whisky bar and tasting room. Here is where we host our public and private events in the specially designed tasting room. We also boast an impressive back bar of over 250 whiskies. Because of this and our membership, we draw in a crowd of true whisky enthusiasts, proving it a great location for reaching a strong whisky audience. For our takeover evenings and weekends, we work with various brands where we release a line of specials using your products as well as giving one of your team the chance to jump on the bar.
Exhibitor - Whisky Birmingham or Whisky Bristol Underground - £200 (Book Brum & Bristol Festivals For £350 And Save £50) + VAT
- Standard trestle table, with cloth, spittoon and water.
- Unique branded signage for your stand.
- Inclusion in our printed exhibitor brochure and stocking at our on-the-day retailer (Please note: Self-retail is available for £50 more).
- Secure on-site car parking (Birmingham only, on a first come, first served basis).
- Mentions on all social platforms across all accounts; logo on the event website (linked to your brands) and programme.
- Permission to use the professional images taken on the day.
Sponsor - Whisky Birmingham or Whisky Bristol Underground - £500 (Book Brum & Bristol Festivals For £800 And Save £200) + VAT
- Everything in the Exhibitor package plus...
- Guaranteed on-site secure car parking
- A dedicated brand masterclass or unique product collaboration (e.g. a chocolate made with your whisky by an award-winning local chocolatier)
- Four dedicated professional photos (taken on the day) of your brand/products/masterclass.
- A5 (full page) colour advert in brochure, with design submitted by you.
- Facebook and Twitter brand competition, with prize chosen and provided by you.
- Logo included on our festivals t-shirts
- Dedicated whisky review on our popular Birmingham Whisky Club blog (also distributed via social media).
**Up To Three Available**